- Profiled by Saviour: Shane Meadows | Saviour Menswear blog on Profiled by Saviour: Stephen Graham
- Tweets that mention Profiled by Saviour: Ian Brown | Saviour Menswear blog -- Topsy.com on Profiled by Saviour: Ian Brown
- Tweets that mention Win a Dead Man’s Shoes M65 Jacket and Shane Meadows Boxset | Saviour Menswear blog -- Topsy.com on Win a Dead Man’s Shoes M65 Jacket and Shane Meadows Boxset
- Tweets that mention Stan Smith – where are you now? | Saviour Menswear blog -- Topsy.com on Stan Smith – where are you now?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
1) Giant Steps Bluesy Berkshire trio Giant Steps are pretty new to our playlist and well worth checking out. The lads claim inspiration from Weller and like a lot of pub rock, punk and mod revival-era bands of the late … Continue reading
One of Manchester’s finest ever musical exports, The Smiths, made a local landmark a world famous heritage site when they featured Salford Lads club in the artwork their controversial 1986 album, The Queen Is Dead. The photo of Andy Rourke, … Continue reading